- This event has passed.
New Year…New Moment, a week of mindfulness practice
January 1, 2017
January 1 – 8, 2017 jumpstart your New Year’s intentions for more ease and less stress with a week’s worth of practice opportunities with ICD teachers Larry Yang, Cheryl Slean, and Ian Challis.
Starting Sunday, January 1, Larry, Cheryl and Ian will offer daily evening sits and teachings, capped by a full day of mindfulness on January 7, and ending with our regular Sunday sit on the 8th. Come join us to deepen your practice in a non-residential retreat, right here in our home community!
Come for any or all of these events:
- Sunday, Jan. 1, 4:30-6:00 pm (regular meeting)
- Monday, Jan. 2, 6:30-8:30 pm (sit and teachings)
- Tuesday, Jan. 3, 6:30-8:30 pm (sit and teachings)
- Wednesday, Jan. 4, 6:30-8:30 pm (sit and teachings)
- Thursday, Jan. 5, 6:30-8:30 pm (sit and teachings)
- Friday, Jan. 6, 6:30-8:30 pm (sit and teachings)
- Saturday, Jan. 7, 10:00am – 3:00 pm DAYLONG Retreat
- Sunday, Jan. 8, 4:30-6:00 pm (regular meeting)
Registration only needed for the Daylong:
Sunday events: donation
Monday to Friday evenings: $20 suggested donation
Saturday Daylong: $35 suggested donation
All ICD events are offered on a donation basis,
with no one turned away for lack of funds.