- This event has passed.
Starting the New Year with Presence And Community – A week of practice, beginning December 31st
December 31, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Announcing a beautiful opportunity to practice together with friends. Let’s begin the new year mindfully, in community, in joy!
Monday, New Year’s Eve, to Saturday, January 6, come and practice with friends and sangha at our center. Each event will feature meditation, talks and other practices led by one of our teachers.
This year, the week includes a New Year’s eve sit and celebration, AND a day of mindfulness on Saturday, January 5.
- Monday, Dec 31, 6:30-9:00 pm — New Years Eve program – practice and celebrate! with Beth Mulligan and Hugh O’Neill.
- Tuesday, Jan 1, 6:30-8:00pm practice with Jokai Blackwell
- Wednesday, Jan 2, 6:30-8:00pm practice with Larry Yang
- Thursday, Jan 3, 6:30-8:00pm practice with Cheryl Slean
- Friday, Jan 4, 6:30-8:00pm practice with Lorene Jabola
- Saturday, Jan 5, 9:30-4:00pm, Day of Mindfulness Practice with Ian Challis
You may attend all or any of the sessions. Please help us plan by registering below. Thank you!Register
Monday to Friday evenings: $10 suggested donation
Saturday Daylong: $45 suggested donation
All ICD events are offered on a donation basis,
with no one turned away for lack of funds.